High Quality Tactical Solutions
Finding A Permanent Solution Is Our Ultimate Goal!
Company came into existence in October of 1997 Completing design work of Project value of 30 to 50 Cr every year & is currently project under execution Job of value approximately 25.0 Crore.
Our success is a direct result of our personal attention to details and
customer needs. Our benchmark has always been to translate the needs
of our customer into time bound, cost effective and quality oriented
results. The underlying motive has been to have a performance sustained
presence in the market. We wish to emphasize that besides a sound
infrastructure, a directional and purposeful approach to our customers is
our forte. We continue to build our business on “Customer First” and
We strives to achieve our mission by attempting to address all
business strategies with a participant orientation. The effort has been to
try and expand the market for M.E.P. innovation in advance technology and
tool minimal complexity of solutions, also we focus primarily to make
efficient M.E.P. services accessible to all end users.
Some Cool Facts
Numbers Speak For Themselves
Quality Comes First! We make sure that every minute detail is looked into while Designing. Our focus is 100% on our Client's needs and satisfaction.
The core strategies are:
- Broad basing the product line to ensure a single point availability of solutions for diverse applications.
- Provided MEP solutions designed to meet customer’s specific
- Incorporating after Sales Service as an integral part of business
- Be accessible, well informed, prepared for the unexpected, and
able to respond quickly and effectively.
- Deliver better First time, on Time, Every time.
Some of Our Projects
- President Estate & Rastrapati Bhawan, Delhi: Prepared the Masterplan report for Rastrapati
Bhawan and President Estate for Sewerage, Rain water Harvesting, Solid waste management
and water supply system.
- Woodstock School, Mussoorie in India: Designed complete Plumbing, Fire and water supply management for individual building and campus level.
- Doon School, Dehradun in India: Designed Zero waste water management system (Green
Building design) for complete Plumbing, Fire and water supply management for individual
building and campus level.
- Unison World School, Dehradun in India: Designed complete Plumbing, Fire and water supply management for individual building and campus level.
- CIHSR (EHA) Dimapur, NAGALAND, India: Designed complete Plumbing, Fire and water supply
management for individual building and campus level having 1000 bed hospital, 500 students
for Medical studies, 800 student for Nursing school, 450 students for Technician College. The campus was for Christian Institute for Health Science and Research joint venture of CMC vellore,
EHA and Govt. of Nagaland.
- Imperial Hospital Limited, Chittagong, Bangladesh: Designed complete Plumbing, Fire and water supply management for individual building and campus level. Also Mechanical utilities services for hospital and HVAC.
- Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, India: Designed complete Plumbing, Fire and water supply management for individual building and campus level.
- Bangabandhu Hospital, Chittogong, Bangladesh: Designed complete Plumbing, Fire and water supply management for individual building and campus level. Also Mechanical utilities services for hospital.
Drawing work – AutoCad 2018.
Design Calculation – Softwares & Engineering Handbooks.
Need Help With Easier M.E.P. Design Solutions? We Are Experts!
PROJECT & QUALITY MANAGEMENT
For each project detailed activity bar chart is prepared. Based on site priorities, work flow sequence, time frame is provided for each work. Remedial measures are taken to control items behind schedule. Critical hold points are identified right in the beginning particularly in areas where interaction with order services are involved.
QUALITY CHECK LIST
We have our internal quality Check lists for various activities like Datasheets and co ordinate working drawing approvals. The site team follow these check list along with the approved drawings to inspect the work done.
METHOD STATEMENT- FOR M.E.P. WORK
- Study of customer need, design intent and application, system requirement & technical specifications.
- Visit to site. Collecting design inputs and drawings like architectural plans, reflecting ceiling plans, structural drawings and drawing
related to utility areas.
- Verification of systems pumping head, fan static pressure requirement, electrical load, water and air filtration need.
- Based on above, selection of equipment of desired rating as per technical specifications.
- Coordination with architecture and other utilities and preparation of shop and layout drawings.
- Preparation of air and water flow schematics, with necessary valves, strainers and control valves details and instrumentation input.
- Providing inputs for utilities / work to be provided by others out side battery limits.
- Approval and release of drawings for site work.
Since every job is unique, these steps are just an approximation.
The team comprises of a project manager and an engineer at site assisted by supervisors and associates handling sheet metal ducting, thermal and
acoustic insulation, piping, equipment installation, instrumentation and electrical work.
There are two separate teams. While the major ones handles physical site execution and other for dry run, commissioning and testing & balancing.